- All seams are taped sealed
- Includes 18 Alloy Y Stakes
- Includes tailored footprint to protect groundsheet
- Includes repair kit
- FLY SHEET: 75D 185T Ripstop Polyester. Exterior with durable WR coating and F/R treatment. Interior side of fabric with PU coating rated to 4000mm
- INNER TENT: 190t Ripstop Nylon with durable WR coating and F/R treatment.Mesh areas are Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Netting, F/R treatment.
- GROUNDSHEET: 210t Ripstop Polyester with PU coating rated to 5000mm, F/R treatment
- POLES: Lightweight Alloy Poles
- DOORS: 1
- VENTS: 1 plus mesh vented door
- PACK SIZE: 23˝ x 7˝ x 5˝
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 7 lbs (3.2kg)
- INCLUDES: Alloy Y Stakes & Basic Repair Kit
- COLOR:Sunburst Orange
Was able to use this tent on 3 day campout that was wet and windy. No issues at all with rain or wind. Solid tent at an excellent price(Mad City has the best price). Quick and easy to set up. Included footprint is a bonus ( I do not like when you have to pay separatly). Footprint also extends into vestibule. Enough stakes included for all tie out points. A little cozy for two people. I believe you could use this tent as a 4-season with appropriate bedding. If looking for a solid tent, consider the Journey Duo.
I haven't used the tent yet but I've set it up and it's very nice quality. I was able to set it up by myself but adding another person could make it easier. I plan on using it on a three day camping trip. It's a heavier tent to backpacking with it might not be ideal but doable. I was looking for a tent with minimal mesh but adequate ventilation.