The Kit Monster is now available in a 65 Liter version as well as the tried and trued 120 Liter version. Some refer to the Kit Monster as a carryall. It has a variety of handles and loops which allow the bag to be carried as a hold all, it can be worn on the back as a rucksack when you use the shoulder straps, or just a simple duffle type style gear bag. One unique feature of the Kit Monster that sets it apart from standard duffle type style bags is it is equipped with compression straps that allow the excess volume to be reduced, which in turns reduces the bulk of the bag. The Kit Monster also has grab handles on each end. This is great for those extremely heavy loads when you need a buddy to help you lift it into the helo or onto the boat. Also the grab handles on each end can also be used in conjunction with a carabiner to secure the Kit Monster to prevent it form moving around. A couple of other features are the heavy duty base and chunky zipper.
- Carry straps can be used as shoulder straps for heavier loads.
- Cinch / compression straps on all four sides to to reduce excess volume, which reduces the bulk of the bag.
- Curved zipper design to easily allow larger objects to be inserted and removed
- Dimensions: 32" W x 14" H x 17" D
- Volume: 120 Liter - 7,320 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 53 oz / 1.5kg