Snugpak's Merino Technical Socks provide a relaxed comfortable fit thanks to the turned in welt and extra padded sole. The gentle grip sections support the feet and make sure the socks stay in place, while the fine toe seam reduces the risk of blisters. Soft, warm, comfortable and durable. These Merino socks are ideal for all hiking and walking activities. The super fine Merino Wool is blended with polypropylene to provide warmth, comfort, durability and performance.
- Turned in welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Gentle grip sections for fit and support, prevents unwanted movement
- Reinforced Achilles in strong polyamide for durability
- Ventilation Channel for enhanced performance
- Fine Toe Seam reduces risk of blisters
- Extra padded sole for added protection
- Lycra Elastane for durability, quality and fit
- Material: 35% Polypropylene Isofil, 25% Polyamide, 20% Merino Wool, 18% Acrylic, 2% Lycra Elastane
- Sizes Available: US Size 7-10 & 10.5 - 14
They are much lighter than I was expecting. They have been OK for office work, but I was looking for something for hiking.
It kinda hard to leave an opinion that will be helpful to others since these are just socks to me. Nothing good, nothing bad.