Dedicated Fixed-mount Long Gun Light
The ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 625 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. Uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch.
- TEN-TAP® Programming - choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High: 625 lumens; 22,000 candela; 297m beam; runs 2 hours
- Low: 60 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam; runs 21 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
In addition to the Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 by Streamlight we offer a wide variety of police duty gear and tactical gear, outdoor equipment, survival gear, camping gear, hiking gear, military gear, tactical clothing, hunting gear, bushcraft supplies, emergency preparedness, outdoor accessories, camping accessories and camping supplies, outdoor apparel, flashlights, military backpacks, first aid kits, camouflage gear, camping tents, cookware and MRE style meals. Visit us here in Raleigh, North Carolina. We also ship nationwide.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina store for a selection of items like the Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 and other products from Streamlight.|