This flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes. The flashlight features a 185˚ tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area.
- Available in the following models and light configurations:
Military Model – White/Red/IR-IFF/Blue LEDs
Aviation Model – White/Green/IR-IFF/Blue LEDs
- Team Soldier Certified Gear (Military Model)
C4® LED technology, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime.
5mm IR LED – 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Red LED – 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Blue LED – 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Green LED – 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed.
- Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery compartment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. (Green LED position for Sportsman model.)
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Military and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsman model powers on at high output and steps down to low.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selction of 4 illumination sources.
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Weight: Lithium – 4.38 oz (124 g); Alkaline – 5.02 oz (142 g)
- Available in Coyote Tan
- Alkaline batteries included with purchase.
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offers exceptional durablity and weather resistance.
- Assembled in USA
In addition to the Streamlight Sidewinder by Streamlight we offer a wide variety of police duty gear and tactical gear, outdoor equipment, survival gear, camping gear, hiking gear, military gear, tactical clothing, hunting gear, bushcraft supplies, emergency preparedness, outdoor accessories, camping accessories and camping supplies, outdoor apparel, flashlights, military backpacks, first aid kits, camouflage gear, camping tents, cookware and MRE style meals. Visit us here in Raleigh, North Carolina. We also ship nationwide.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina store for a selection of items like the Streamlight Sidewinder and other products from Streamlight.|