The Tasmanian Tiger Long Range Range Pack MK II is an amazing backpack designed for operators deployed on missions for weeks at at time. This is a large capacity backpack with some features including a detachable front pocket that can be used as a daypack. The sides pockets can also be used on any MOLLE panels. This pack is made to operate in all environments and conditions.
The Tasmanian Tiger Long Range Range Pack MK II is produced by Tasmanian Tiger, the most popular tactical company in Europe. Their gear is battle tested and produced at the highest quality possible. Most tactical gear manufacturers contract to 3rd parties for the production of their gear but not Tasmanian Tiger. The Tasmanian Tiger Long Range Range Pack MK II was designed and manufactured directly by Tasmanian Tiger staff ensuring the highest quality of stitching, craftsmanship and care. The Tasmanian Tiger Long Range Range Pack MK II has been battle tested in every environment.
- X1 Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Compression straps on sides
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Detachable lid with 3 zip pockets - 2 outside/1 inside
- Additional detachable side pockets [7773 TT Tac Pouch 8 SP]
- Front pocket unzips for use as a daypack
- MOLLE system on the sides
Mad City Outdoor is proud to be the first authorized dealer to offer this gear in the United States.