The Tasmanian Tiger Medic Assault Pack MKII is produced by Tasmanian Tiger, the most popular tactical company in Europe. Their gear is battle tested and produced at the highest quality possible. Most tactical gear manufacturers contract to 3rd parties for the production of their gear but not Tasmanian Tiger. The Tasmanian Tiger Medic Assault Pack MKII was designed and manufactured directly by Tasmanian Tiger staff ensuring the highest quality of stitching, craftsmanship and care. The Tasmanian Tiger Medic Assault Pack MKII has been battle tested in every environment.
Flat Medic backpack with intelligent, clearly laid-out interior. The MOLLE system on the front and sides is laser cut. The lightWeight padded shoulder straps can be detached and kept in a Velcro pocket on the back, and the backpack comes with webbing so it can be adapted to a panel carrier or vest. Stowable carrying handles for high-speed transportation in an emergency.
Weight of empty backpack 34oz | 960g
Weight of backpack including accessories 56oz | 1.6kg
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Large handle for carrying when open
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Scissors bag
- Clear inside pockets identified by colored Velcro
- Integrated visual markers
- Inner detachable plate with elastic loops
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- Comes with adapter straps for direct attachment to protective vests
- Length adjustable stowable shoulder straps make carrying large body armour possible
- Volume: 15 Liters | 915 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 56oz | 1.6kg
- Dimensions: 18 x 11 x 3in | 46 x 28 x 8.5cm
- Material: Cordura® 700 den
Mad City Outdoor is proud to be the first authorized dealer to offer this gear in the United States.