The Tasmanian Tiger Long Range Pathfinder MK II is produced by Tasmanian Tiger, the most popular tactical company in Europe. Their gear is battle tested and produced at the highest quality possible. Most tactical gear manufacturers contract to 3rd parties for the production of their gear but not Tasmanian Tiger. The Tasmanian Tiger Long Range Pathfinder MK II was designed and manufactured directly by Tasmanian Tiger staff ensuring the highest quality of stitching, craftsmanship and care. The Tasmanian Tiger Long Range Pathfinder MK II has been battle tested in every environment.
Fully-fledged combat backpack for several days in the field. Large, variable Volume compression flap on the front for helmets etc. The MOLLE system on the sides is used to attach additional pockets.
- V2 Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Compression straps on sides
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Variable Volume compression flap e.g. to attach a helmet
- Handle on front and back
- Detachable lid, divided into 3
- Hydration system compatible
- Side pockets
- MOLLE system on all the important attachment areas
Mad City Outdoor is proud to be the first authorized dealer to offer this gear in the United States.