The Tasmanian Tiger Short Range Modular Pack 45+ is produced by Tasmanian Tiger, the most popular tactical company in Europe. Their gear is battle tested and produced at the highest quality possible. Most tactical gear manufacturers contract to 3rd parties for the production of their gear but not Tasmanian Tiger. The Tasmanian Tiger Short Range Modular Pack 45+ was designed and manufactured directly by Tasmanian Tiger staff ensuring the highest quality of stitching, craftsmanship and care. The Tasmanian Tiger Short Range Modular Pack 45+ has been battle tested in every environment.
Modular, universal deployment backpack with removable cover. The front opening of this deployment backpack can be fully raised, and the cover can be height-adjusted or removed. The backpack has a lid compartment and has MOLLE in the laser-cut design on the sides and on the front. It also has a removable folded pocket on the front. The interior has Velcro patches for customizing the configuration. The removable hip belt can also be used separately as the Warrior Belt. Available with three attached accessory pouches and an attached weapon holster.
- V2 Plus Carrying System
- Length adjustable shoulder straps
- Hidden side compression
- Lid pocket
- Height adjustable, detachable lid
- Main compartment with lockable slider
- Removable front folded pocket
- Weight of empty backpack = 2,55 kg // Weight of backpack including accessories = 2,85 kg
- Antenna ports into the main compartment
- Removable hip belt, can be used separately as a Warrior Belt
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
- Including 3 hook-and-loop fastening accessories pouches
- Including weapon holster (hook-and-loop fastening)
- SYSTEM V2 Plus-System (TT)
- Volume 45 Liters | 2,746 Cubic Inches
- Weight Empty: 92oz | 2.6kg or w/Accessories: 102oz | 2.9kg
- Dimensions 26 x 11 x 9in | 66 x 28 x 22cm
- Material Cordura® 700 den (Multicam 500 den)
Mad City Outdoor is proud to be the first authorized dealer to offer this gear in the United States.