When you need feature-packed comfort for frigid backcountry conditions, it€™s time to pack the Questar 0F/-18C. We've loaded this bag with the comfort features that Therm-a-Rest bags are known for. Our SynergyLink Connectors integrate the bag with your sleeping pad while allowing our Zoned Insulation to keep fill where you need it most. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down certified by the Responsible Down Standard, the four-season Questar is ready for your next backcountry adventure. The Questar is offered in three sizes, and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
- 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down : Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included
|Weight (Standard)||2 lbs 9 oz||2 lbs 11 oz||3 lbs 1 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||1.17 kg||1.21 kg||1.38 kg|
|Width (Standard)||29 in||31.5 in||33 in|
|Length (Standard)||73 in||80 in||85 in|
|Height (Standard)||5.5 in||5.5 in||5.5 in|
|Fits (Standard)||66 in||72 in||78 in|
|Fits (Metric)||168 cm||183 cm||198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder (Standard)||58 in||63 in||66 in|
|Girth, Shoulder (Metric)||147 cm||160 cm||168 cm|
|Girth, Hip (Standard)||58 in||61 in||64 in|
|Girth, Hip (Metric)||147 cm||155 cm||163 cm|
|Girth, Foot box (Standard)||44 in||46 in||51 in|
|Girth, Foot box (Metric)||112 cm||117 cm||130 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||8 x 10||8 x 10||8 x 10|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||20 x 25||20 x 25||20 x 25|
|Recommended Temperature Comfort (F)||14||14||14|
|Recommended Temperature Comfort (C)||-10||-10||-10|
|Recommended Temperature Limit (F)||0||0||0|
|Recommended Temperature Limit (C)||-18||-18||-18|
|Fill material||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight (Standard)||1 lbs 10 oz||1 lbs 13 oz||1 lbs 15 oz|
|Fill weight (Metric)||0.75 kg||0.82 kg||0.89 kg|
|Shell fabric||20D Polyester w/ DWR||20D Polyester w/ DWR||20D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Lining fabric||20D Polyester Taffeta||20D Polyester Taffeta||20D Polyester Taffeta|
|Country of Origin||China||China||China|
We offer a wide variety of gear from Therm-a-Rest including the Therm-a-Rest Questar 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag. In addition to Therm-a-Rest gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Therm-a-Rest Questar 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag and other products from Therm-a-Rest. We are an authorized Therm-a-Rest dealer.|