When the weather gets frigid and the forecast looks damp, the Saros 0F/-18C is equipped to keep you resting better. The Saros uses our eraLoft synthetic insulation, which is quick-drying and weather resistant, making it ideal for backpacking and mountaineering in wet weather from spring to fall. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Our SynergyLink Connectors also integrate the Saros with your pad to ensure superior comfort with efficient warmth and the freedom to move as you like for the best night's rest possible. The Saros is offered in three sizes and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
This product cannot be sold or shipped to customers in the state of New Jersey
- eraLoft Insulation: Efficient and compressible, our water-resistant synthetic fill uses hollow fibers to reduce weight without sacrificing warmth.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most.
- Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm insulation.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included.
|Weight (Standard)||4 lbs 5 oz||4 lbs 15 oz||5 lbs 4 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||1.96 kg||2.24 kg||2.37 kg|
|Width (Standard)||29 in||31.5 in||33 in|
|Length (Standard)||73 in||80 in||85 in|
|Height (Standard)||5.5 in||5.5 in||5.5 in|
|Fits (Standard)||66 in||72 in||78 in|
|Fits (Metric)||168 cm||183 cm||198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder (Standard)||58 in||63 in||66 in|
|Girth, Shoulder (Metric)||147 cm||160 cm||168 cm|
|Girth, Hip (Standard)||58 in||61 in||64 in|
|Girth, Hip (Metric)||147 cm||155 cm||163 cm|
|Girth, Foot box (Standard)||44 in||46 in||51 in|
|Girth, Foot box (Metric)||112 cm||117 cm||130 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||11 x 12||11 x 12||11 x 12|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||28 x 30||28 x 30||28 x 30|
|Recommended Temperature Comfort (F)||14||14||14|
|Recommended Temperature Comfort (C)||-10||-10||-10|
|Recommended Temperature Limit (F)||0||0||0|
|Recommended Temperature Limit (C)||-18||-18||-18|
|Fill material||eraLoft Polyester Hollow Fiber||eraLoft Polyester Hollow Fiber||eraLoft Polyester Hollow Fiber|
|Fill weight (Standard)||3 lbs 9 oz||4 lbs||4 lbs 7 oz|
|Fill weight (Metric)||1.61 kg||1.82 kg||2.00 kg|
|Shell fabric||20D Polyester w/ DWR||20D Polyester w/ DWR||20D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Lining fabric||20D Polyester Taffeta||20D Polyester Taffeta||20D Polyester Taffeta|
|Country of Origin||China||China||China|
We offer a wide variety of gear from Therm-a-Rest including the Therm-a-Rest Saros 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag. In addition to Therm-a-Rest gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Therm-a-Rest Saros 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag and other products from Therm-a-Rest. We are an authorized Therm-a-Rest dealer.|