PREMIER Crown mid-size riot body shields are fabricated from a clear, high-strength, UV-stable polycarbonate resin. The 36" high x 20" wide shields are lightweight and shatter-resistant. Visibility is undistorted. Our shields offer ideal protection from clubs and thrown objects such as bottles, bricks and rocks. The shock absorbing foam pad provides maximum protection for the user's forearm and hands. The Model 5100 features our high-strength, injection-molded plastic handle, and features a two handle configuration for use in crowd containment situations or to subdue belligerent inmates at correctional facilities.
- Tough, injection-molded, clear polycarbonate shield is .150” thick (3.8 mm)
- UV-resistant polycarbonate allows visibility up to 88% light transmission.
- Ergonomic injection-molded handle is 1.25” (31.8mm) diameter.
- .75” (19mm) Shock-absorbing foam pad protects user’s forearm.
- 5” (12.7cm) Wide decal with white letters on black background allows easy identification of officers.
- Weight: 5.7 lbs. (2.6Kg) fully assembled
- Dimensions: Height: 36” Width: 20” (91.4 cm x 50.8 cm)