The same durability and protection of a combat jacket with the comfort of the original combat shirt and the addition of a ¼ zip front with mandarin collar for added protection. Based off the current military design that helps reduce the severity of burn injuries while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton/40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body. The sleeves are made of a durable 50/50 Nylon/Cotton Rip-Stop.
- 1/4 zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Tactical Response Uniform sleeves
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff
- Pencil stall
- Reinforced elbows and shoulder pockets
- 50 / 50% Nylon / Cotton Rip-Stop
- GSA/TAA Compliant
Large arms... fits nice. Good material. Good price compared to others.