The popular Kevlar Survival Cord is now available on our Rapid Deployment Spool! This nifty spool provides quick and efficient deployment as well as tangle-free protected storage. Kevlar Survival Cord is a must for any survival kit or escape & evasion kit. Even though it's only the diameter of a thick piece of thread, it has a 200 lb test breaking strength and features a polyurethane coating for increased abrasion resistance and UV protection. It can withstand extreme temperatures and is flame-resistant. It can be used in extensive survival applications, both wilderness and urban.
- A must have for any survival-emergency kit
- Amazing tensile strength that is unmatched by any other cord on the market
- Can withstand extreme temperatures, resists stretching and is flame resistant
- Featuring a PTFE coating for UV and waterproof protection and increased abrasion resistance
- Can be used for snares, traps, bows and dozens of other emergency and outdoor applications
- .036" diameter Kevlar cord on a 60ft. spool with a 200lb tensile strength
- Made in USA
We offer a wide variety of gear from Tru-Spec including the Tru-Spec 200lb Kevlar Rapid Deployment Spool. In addition to Tru-Spec gear, we offer a wide variety of outdoor and tactical gear. We sell products such as camping and hiking equipment, survival gear, military and law enforcement gear, tactical clothing, backpacks and bags, and much more. Whether you're an avid outdoorsman, law enforcement professional, or simply looking for high-quality gear for your next adventure, we have something for everyone.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Tru-Spec 200lb Kevlar Rapid Deployment Spool and other products from Tru-Spec. We are an authorized Tru-Spec dealer.|