The popular Kevlar Survival Cord is now available on our Rapid Deployment Spool! This nifty spool provides quick and efficient deployment as well as tangle-free protected storage. Kevlar Survival Cord is a must for any survival kit or escape & evasion kit. Even though it's only the diameter of a thick piece of thread, it has a 200 lb test breaking strength and features a polyurethane coating for increased abrasion resistance and UV protection. It can withstand extreme temperatures and is flame-resistant. It can be used in extensive survival applications, both wilderness and urban.
- A must have for any survival-emergency kit
- Amazing tensile strength that is unmatched by any other cord on the market
- Can withstand extreme temperatures, resists stretching and is flame resistant
- Featuring a PTFE coating for UV and waterproof protection and increased abrasion resistance
- Can be used for snares, traps, bows and dozens of other emergency and outdoor applications
- .036" diameter Kevlar cord on a 60ft. spool with a 200lb tensile strength
- Made in USA