The TRU-SPEC 24-7 Series 9" shorts are constructed from either rugged light-weight 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop and have an engineered dimensional. It has a self-adjusting comfort slider waistband with a TRU-SPEC original Prym snap closure and YKK brass zipper. It has 1-1/2" wide belt loops with 2-1/2" belt loop openings. There are 2 deep front slashed pockets, 2 signature 24-7 Series cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets as well as 2 internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets and 2 signature 24-7 Series back pockets with hook & loop closure. 2 Cell phone / magazine pockets with hook & loop closure shall be attached to the outside of the cargo pockets. It shall have 2 knife / accessory pockets. Seat seams, side seams, crotch and inseams are of safety stitch construction with double needle topstitching on the side seam, crotch and seat seam.
- Constructed from 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material with stain resistant Tefloncoating
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gather elastic or adjustable side tabs
- Extra deep front pockets
- Customized TRU-SPEC original Prym snap
- YKK brass zipper
- Engineered dimensional fit
- Pretreated garment wash to prevent shrinkage and color fading on 100% cotton canvas
- Two (2) knife/accessory pockets with stiff fusing interlining
- Two (2) cargo pockets with signature 24-7 Series with hook & loop closures and bellowed side gussets
- Two (2) internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets
- Cell phone/magazine pocket
previous experience of quality
Have one pair and they are extremely comfortable.
Best for Scouting