The best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. TRU-SPEC's Men's 24-7 Series® Original Tactical Pants are designed with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear.
The TRU-SPEC 24-7 Series pants are constructed from either rugged, 6.5oz. 65/35 Polyester/Cotton Rip-Stop material with an engineered dimensional fit. They have a self-adjusting comfort fit slider waistband with a TRU-SPEC original Prym snap closure and YKK brass zipper fly. These rugged tactical pants have a 1-1/2" wide belt loops with 2" belt loop openings. There are 2 deep front sashed pockets, 2 signature 24-7 Series cargo pockets with hook & loop closure flaps and bellowed side gussets as well as 2 internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets and 2 signature 24-7 Series back pockets with hook & loop closure flaps. 2 Cell phone/ magazine pockets with hook & loop closure flaps attached to the outside of the cargo pockets. They also have 2 knife/ accessory pockets. And not to forget they have reinforced knees with inside openings for knee pad inserts. Seat seams, side seams, crotch and inseams are of safety stitch construction with double needle topstitching on the side seam, crotch and seat seam.
6.5oz. 65/35 Polyester/Cotton Rip-Stop
- Unique Pocket Design and Configuration Allows For A Completely Casual Appearance While Providing Secure Storage For All Of Your Duty Requirements
- Comfort Fit Slider Waistband Construction Which Eliminates The Need For Gathered Elastic Or Adjustable Side Tabs That Accommodates Either Paddle Style Or Inside-the-pants Holster
- Extra Deep Front Pockets
- Customized TRU-SPEC Original Prym Snap
- 2-Knife/Accessory Pockets
- 2-Cargo Pockets With Hook & Loop Closure and Bellowed Side Gussets
- 2-Internal Magazine Compartments In Both Cargo Pockets
- Cell Phone/Magazine Pocket
- Engineered Dimensional Fit
- Double Reinforced Knee With Built In Knee Pad Pockets
I love these pants. Very durable. Great comfortable fit.