IEDs. RPGs. The heat. The cold. They're all constant threats. That's why soldiers need every advantage they can get to protect themselves. CORDURA Baselayer fabric is one of those advantages. A high-performance knit engineered from a proprietary blend of INVISTA T420 nylon and cotton, CORDURA Baselayer fabric is 6x more abrasion resistant than 100% cotton. It's comfortable and versatile in all climates. Absorbs moisture quickly. Won't melt or drip like polyester. Helps protect against flash fires and reduces burn injuries severity by charring.;
- Constructed from no melt, no drip 60/40 cotton nylon CORDURA baselayer jersey knit fabric
- FlatLock construction to reduce friction
- Ribbed knit crew neck collar with double needle cover stitch
- Heat transferred inner tag
- Offset shoulder seam to minimize abrasion & seam stacking
- Double needle cover stitch seam on sleeves & bottom
The CORDURA Baselayer fabric is designed to meet No Melt No Drip standards and is not fire resistant.