For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000s and remains a popular favorite among many. Built to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E.
- Made to US military specification MIL-T-44047E
- 6-pocket design
- 2-front slash pockets & 2-rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps
- 2-bellowed 3-pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof button flaps
- Fused flaps
- 2-adjustable side tabs secured with 4-bartacks
- Reinforced seat & knees
- 4-button fly closure
- Belt loops with 2¼" wide opening secured with 2-bartacks
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
- Felled inseam, out seam & seat seam
- 65 / 35% Polyester / Cotton Rip-Stop
Great quality pants. The charcoal grey does not match the charcoal grey for the new Bureau of Prisons uniform. Had to return.