For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000s and remains a popular favorite among many.
- Made to US military specification MIL-44048G
- 4-pocket design
- 2-Chest pockets have snag proof button flaps with bellows & drain holes
- Left pocket has pencil pocket opening
- 2-lower pockets are partially bellowed with snag proof button flaps & drain holes
- Adjustable 2" wide 3-button cuffs
- Fused flaps & collar
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Concealed snag proof 5-button placket
- Felled side seams & sleeves
- 550/50 CORDURA Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop
We offer a wide variety of gear from Tru-Spec including the Tru-Spec BDU Camouflage Coat (50/50 Cordura Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop). In addition to Tru-Spec gear, we offer a wide variety of outdoor and tactical gear. We sell products such as camping and hiking equipment, survival gear, military and law enforcement gear, tactical clothing, backpacks and bags, and much more. Whether you're an avid outdoorsman, law enforcement professional, or simply looking for high-quality gear for your next adventure, we have something for everyone.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Tru-Spec BDU Camouflage Coat (50/50 Cordura Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop) and other products from Tru-Spec. We are an authorized Tru-Spec dealer.|