- Constructed from 3-layer windproof, waterproof, breathable material with Bemis seams
- Dintex inner lining
- Compatible with Polar Fleece Liner
- Rollable hood stores in collar
- Double storm flap
- Sleeve pockets allow for sewn-on patches
- Adjustable sleeve cu s and zippered underarms for ventilation
- Hidden map pocket
- Non-freezing two-way zipper
- Insignia/badge loop on front placket
- Drawstring waist with cord lock
- Nylon reinforced elbows
This is not the USMC gore-tex, but in a sense it's better. Same waterproof tech with a beefier zipper. Going to put it through hell and see if it lasts...
An amazing cold wet weather system. Very good quality and adaptability at an affordable price. Don’t get stuck without one. I’d recommend the gear from this site to everyone. Thanks again
Exactly as described and works great for hunting.
I found the parka to be exactly what I was looking for - very roomy and big enough for wearing my competition rig at matches or over another coat during colder weather.
Walk A Mile+ To Work Everyday Needed A Parka That Could Stand Up To Any Weather This Tru-Spec Gets Done !!!