In inclement weather the number one priority is staying warm and dry. Constructed from a three layer windproof, waterproof, breathable material with a Dintex inner lining. The secret to our new parkas are the high quality, environmentally safe Bemis seam tapes. Seam tape is the critical link in the chain of waterproof protection and Bemis is the recognized worldwide technology leader in providing thermoplastic films for a myriad of industrial applications. Designed to be compatible with our Polar Fleece Jacket (included).
- Constructed from 3-layer nylon windproof, waterproof, breathable material
- Stand up zip through collar with stowable hood and draw cords
- 2-hidden vertical map pockets aligned at the zipper with hook & loop closure under storm flap
- Horizontal chest pockets with hidden zipper closure. Both pockets have detachable ID tabs with hook & loop attachments
- Insignia/badge loop on front of storm flap
- Upper sleeve pockets with hook & loop closure
- Reinforced elbows
- Large front patch pockets with hook & loop closure
- Non-freezing two way zipper front closure with double storm flaps and snap closure
- Cuffs have adjustable hook & loop closure tabs
- Windskirt with elastic hem, drawcord and snap closure
- Taped seams
- Side zippers in jacket and liner for access to duty belt or pockets with snap closure
- Collar and sleeves snap to hold liner in place
- Fleece liner can also be worn separately as a stand alone jacket
Technically advanced protection, style, cost, Tru-Spec reputation.
Based on 1 review
Finally found a jacket that my son likes. Exceptionally well made and very versatile given that lining zips out. It is still warm where we live so no reports yet on how it insulates, but the quality looks excellent.