- Made to US military specifications to fit PASGT Kevlar helmet
- Hook & loop fasteners
- Sewn in button holes for added camouflage
- Army Digital 50 / 50% Nylon / Cotton Twill
- Black 65 / 35% Polyester / Cotton Rip-Stop
- Desert 3-Color 50 / 50% Nylon / Cotton Rip-Stop
- Multicam 50 / 50% Nylon / Cotton Rip-Stop
- Woodland 50 / 50% Nylon / Cotton Rip-Stop
I am impressed with the quality of this helmet cover. With minor adjustments ( I had to cut the slits for the strap so the strap could go through) I put it on my PASGT Helmet. Looks great and will put it to good use. I did get a size up (Medium) from my helmet (Small) and it fits almost perfectly.
I ordered two of the M/L covers in multicam/ scorpion2 for my old pasgt helmets. Once shipped they arrived within a weeks time, which was great. They look good and are definitely made from honest to goodness CRYE multicam. The only downside is that they were apparently cut for plastic airsoft helmets instead of genuine pasgt ballistic helmets and both have a fair amount of sag along the seams and edges. Pictuered are the Large and Medium helmets with covers installed. If I had known in advance I might have tried a small to see if it would be possible to stretch it over the helmet for no snags/ drags. All in all a decent product at a fair price, even if it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely order with MadCity again however.