The same durability and protection of a combat jacket with the comfort of the original combat shirt and the addition of a ¼ zip front with mandarin collar for added protection. Based off the current military design that helps reduce the severity of burn injuries while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton/40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Mock turtle neck
- Zippered sleeve storage pockets
- Anti-abrasion padded elbow patch
- Gusseted sleeves
- Hook & loop cuff closures
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- No shoulder seams to minimize rubbing and chafing
- 60/40 Polyester/Cotton Twill
It was what I needed. Matches the description. Good quality materials.