- 10-pocket design
- 2-easy access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes, 5" x 5" hidden pocket and elastic drawstring with cord lock for secure closure
- 2-extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- 2-bellowed lower leg pockets with hook & loop closures
- Hook & loop closure pocket flaps
- 1" wide belt loops with 2¼" openings
- Drawstring waist with button fly
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced internal knee pockets for knee pad inserts with easy access external hook & loop openings
- Improved "stay tied" heavy drawstring leg ties
- 50 / 50% Nylon / Cotton Rip-Stop
As described. These are a better weight than the 24/7 .
Still wish propper made ACU pants in the a-tacs ix (does anyone know if they have picked up the ix pattern at all yet?) as I like those better than TS. But overall, decent quality. And the ix , as advertised, is a good bridge for the other atacs patterns. Great camo in s.e. USA, pines and hardwoods, seems to blend great.