Loosely based off the U.S. Military's ACU but goes beyond spec with dozens of durability and performance enhancements. Every SWAT, SRT and special response unit needs a quality, full featured uniform and this uniform fits the bill perfectly. All T.R.U. fabrics are manufactured in the U.S. in government approved factories and are recommended by the NTOA.
The TRU-SPEC TRU button fly camouflage pant conforms to Mil-Spec and has a one-piece waistband with a drawstring inserted for adjustable waist with a button and buttonhole enclosure. They feature a 1" wide belt loops with 2-1/4" belt loop openings with 2 front slashed pockets, 2 snag-proof hook and loop hip and cargo pockets as well as 2 lower leg pockets. These uniform pants also have reinforced external knee pockets for knee pad inserts and reinforced seats & knees with draw cords at the ankles. Not to forget seat seams, side seams and inseams are of double needle felled construction.
- 10-pocket design
- 2-easy access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes, 5" x 5" hidden pocket and elastic drawstring with cord lock for secure closure
- 2-extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- 2-bellowed lower leg pockets with hook & loop closures
- Hook & loop closure pocket flaps
- 1" wide belt loops with 2¼" openings
- Drawstring waist with button fly
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced internal knee pockets for knee pad inserts with easy access external hook & loop openings
- Improved "stay tied" heavy drawstring leg ties
- 50 / 50% Nylon / Cotton Rip-Stop
These nylon camouflage pants are by far my favorite they move with your body they can't be beat!
very well put together pants i do a lot of rigging in high pkaces and they wear very well with my harness and the black camo works great for by
eing behind the scenes ive only had mine for about 2 weeks now and i have worn them to work more than any of my other black outfits very comfortable and durable most pants or jeans i uasualy have a snag or rip in already not these bad boys I'm very satisfied and will br ordering more soon.