This shirt combines the best of both worlds, the durability and protection of a combat jacket with the comfort of a t-shirt. Based off the current military design that helps reduce the severity of burn injuries while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton, 40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Mock turtle neck
- Zippered sleeve storage pockets
- Anti-abrasion padded elbow patch
- Gusseted sleeves
- Hook & loop cuff closures
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- No shoulder seams to minimize rubbing and chafing
- 50 / 50% Nylon / Cotton Rip-Stop
We offer a wide variety of gear from Tru-Spec including the Tru-Spec TRU Camouflage Combat Shirt. In addition to Tru-Spec gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Tru-Spec TRU Camouflage Combat Shirt and other products from Tru-Spec. We are an authorized Tru-Spec dealer.|