The new age in duty apparel. Updated features for today's First Responders with an approachable style. The Urban Force Pant fits every situation on-duty or off .
- 6.5 oz. 65/35 Polyester cotton rip-stop construction
- 12-pocket design
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- Gusseted crotch
- Covered zipper vertical side seam pockets incorporated into the extra deep front pockets
- Dual reinforced knife/utility pockets
- Cargo pockets with auto-closure flaps and drain holes on bellows
- Internal knee pockets for optional knee pads
- Hemmed bottom with internal button holes for optional draw cord
The sizing by Tru-Spec does not work for me. Normally I wear 38/34 in Tru-Spec Original Tactical pants. According to Tru-Spec published size chart this should be Large/Long. Unfortunately my overdeveloped thighs(to much time on squat rack at gym) make these pants too snug, even with their gusseted crotch. The pant otherwise seems to be of good quality.