Based on our 24-7 Xpedition pant with key additions specific to emergency medical services. Features such as EMS specific cargo packets, articulated knees with knee pad openings, integrated soft flex panels and dual side vents meet the demands of these fast paced professionals.
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- Integrated 4-way stretch soft flex panels on hip yoke, back of knees and front of cargo pockets
- French fly inside zipper
- Gussetted soft flex crotch
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with external utility/tool pockets
- Internal D-ring in left cargo pocket
- Easy access DropN pocket behind each cargo pocket
- Mesh 16" zippered cooling vents an each leg at the thigh area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- 2-back pockets - one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
0 - 24 with Unhemmed (35") inseam
Note “ color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.All of the 24-7 Series pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger. 24-7 Series pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO.
These are my new favorite pants. The pants are the only womens pants that seem to fit well and are comfortable. The stretch panels make it so the pants move with me. The pocket shape and placement are very different then traditional tac pants and took some getting used to. The only thing I didn't like is that they are not color safe to bleach so be careful if you need to clean with a bleach solution. All in all these are great pants.