Snowshoes 418 & 4387 Up & Down Grip: These models are fitted with an Up&Down lift (TSL patent) to reduce the effects of walking uphill and downhill (the back of the binding passes under the frame to keep the foot flat and prevent it from pressing against the toe of the shoe). The binding allows you to put the snowshoe on quickly, precisely, and comfortably, and it memorizes the size of your shoe. Finally, the 8 crampons, the front teeth, and the grips under each foot provide maximum traction.
|SHOE SIZES||womens 5 - 12||mens 6 - 12|
|USER WEIGHT||90 > 180 lbs||130 > 260 lbs|
|SIZES||22.6 x 8.3 ''||25.2 x 8.9 ''|
|WEIGHT||2.10 lbs x 2||2.25 lbs x 2|
|CRAMPONS||2 x 8 + 2 x 2 grips||2 x 8 + 2 x 2 grips|
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking.
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot.
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Memory Lock System : The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit.
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS).
UP & DOWN SYSTEM (TSL PATENT) :
This TSL patented Up insert equipped with the Up & Down system reduces slope effects and significantly improves comfort while walking uphill or downhill.
TSL thus guarantees outstanding grip when walking uphill, downhill or on a slope in all kinds of snow.
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 + 2 replaceable steel crampons
- lateral teeths
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
The Up & down system reduces the slope effect and improves walking comfort considerably.
- Going uphill the device lifts the heel, relieves stress on the calf and provides maximum traction for each step.
- Normal position - On the flat, the binding articulation lets you walk in a comfortable and natural way.
- Downhill the back of the binding goes under the deck in order to keep the foot flat, preventing the foot from jutting out at the front of the shoe.
3D DESIGN - These decks benefit from variable height edges providing better grip on downhill slopes and great traction in all types of snow (TSL Patented).
HOURGLASS SHAPE - TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
- AGILITY AND SPEED : The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
- POWER AND PRECISION : Power without compromising precision, the BOA® Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
LOCK ADJUSTMENT 2 - Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
Sound and shock absorbing system – Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.