Beneath the obvious accessibility of its quick and easy adjustment system, the HIGHLANDER ACCESS provides stability and effective grip in all types of snow. Let the adventure begin!
|SHOE SIZES||Women sizes 6.5-12||Men Sizes 7-13||Men Sizes8-15|
|USER WEIGHT||65-180 lbs||110-260 lbs||150-300 lbs|
|SIZES||20.5 x 7.5''||24.2 x 8''||27 x 8.5''|
|WEIGHT||1.95 lbs x 2||2.05 lbs x 2||2.16 lbs x 2|
|STEEL TIPS||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
|LATERAL GRIPS||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
HIGHLANDER FRAME & TRACTION
- Rocker: The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
- Front grip: A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
- Lateral grips: The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide an excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Structured frame: The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
- Contact grip: A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Crampons: Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel tips positioned beneath the base of the foot.
- The flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment: This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front tightening with strap
- Lateral Adjust: offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST: Enables you to center the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift, activated by simply pushing with the pole
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
Climbing bars make walking easier during long uphill climbs and reduce calf muscle fatigue.
The flotation is activated by simply pushing it with the pole, so you don’t have to bend down.
Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround. TSL Patent
LOCK ADJUSTMENT 1
Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
Sound and shock absorbing system – TSL patent
Love these snowshoes. The bindings stay snug and shoes are sturdy but lightweight
This is a great snowshoe, but take time to figure out how to adjust the bindings.