Effective grip and comfort are guaranteed with the Highlander Adjust. Highly effective on even the steepest terrains, with secure foot hold through precise, uniform binding.
- Rocker: The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
- Front grip: A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
- Lateral grips: The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up, while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Structured frame: The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
- Contact grip: A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Crampons: Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel crampons positioned beneath the base of the foot.
|SHOE SIZES||Women sizes 6.5 - 12||Men sizes 7 - 13||Mens sizes 8 - 15
|USER WEIGHT||65 - 180 lbs||110 - 260 lbs||150 - 300 lbs|
|SIZES||20.5 x 7.5''||24.2 x 8''||27 x 8.5''|
|WEIGHT||1.96 lbs x 2||2.05 lbs x 2||2.16 lbs x 2|
|CRAMPONS||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
|LATERAL GRIPS||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
BOA FIT SYSTEM
Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround. TSL Patent
LOCK ADJUSTMENT 1
Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
Sound and shock absorbing system – TSL patent
The flotation is activated by simply pushing it with the pole, so you don’t have to bend down.
We offer a wide variety of gear from TSL Outdoor including the TSL Highlander Adjust Snowshoes. In addition to TSL Outdoor gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
I really like how easy it is to put on and off. I love the BOA adjustment and the ratchet adjustment around your ankle. Works well in snow and ice. You can walk fairly normal. I like the easy ascent lever that is attached on the heel. The only thing I don't like, it could be quieter.
The snowshoes are excellent.
However, I always try to support local businesses and therefore I am disappointed MadCity Outdoor left Madison, Wisconsin.