The HIGHLANDER ELITE model is the latest innovation to be unveiled by TSL. The “Global Memory Binding” concept means hikers will no longer have to worry about making adjustments, leaving them free to venture off the beaten track in pursuit of adventure. Get ready for an expedition.
|SHOE SIZES||Women sizes 6.5 - 12||Men sizes 7-13||Men sizes 8-15|
|USER WEIGHT||65 -180 lbs||110 -260 lbs||150 -300 lbs|
|SIZES||20.5 x 7.5''||24.2 x 8''||27 x 8.5''|
|WEIGHT||1.98 lbs x 2||2.0 lbs x 2||2.18 lbs x 2|
|CRAMPONS||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
|LATERAL GRIPS||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
HIGHLANDER FRAME & TRACTION
- Rocker: The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
- Front grip: A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
- Lateral grips: The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide an excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Structured frame: The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
- Contact grip: A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Crampons: Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel crampons positioned beneath the base of the foot
- The flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility.
- Lock Adjustment: This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Memory Lock System: The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
- Lateral Adjust: offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST: Enables you to center the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit.
- Padded comfort strap.
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS).
- Easy Ascent Heel lift, activated by simply pushing with the pole.
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
Climbing bars make walking easier during long uphill climbs and reduce calf muscle fatigue.
The flotation is activated by simply pushing it with the pole, so you don’t have to bend down.
MEMORY LOCK SYSTEM
The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround. TSL Patent
LOCK ADJUSTMENT 1
Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
Sound and shock absorbing system – TSL patent
Absolutely love these snow shoes. They look great and are easy to put on and take off. Would highly recommend these. Great service that I also received at Madcity. Thank you.
This are amazing,only got to use once this year,but compared to old Mars these are so much better! Need to get more adds out for these,thank you so much Amy for telling me about these! Thank you!