The HIGHLANDER ORIGINAL model has been designed for advanced to expert level hikers. This model will provide enhanced grip, load-bearing capacity, and safety right from the first step, with fine, precision binding helping you to keep steady on your feet. Perfect for exploring wild slopes!
|SHOE SIZES||Women sizes 6.5-12||Men Sizes 7-13||Men sizes 8-15
|USER WEIGHT||65-180 lbs||110-260 lbs||150-300 lbs|
|SIZES||20.5 x 7.5''||24.2 x 8''||27 x 8.5''|
|WEIGHT||1.96 lbs x 2||2.05 lbs x 2||2.16 lbs x 2|
|STEEL TIPS||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
|LATERAL GRIPS||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
HIGHLANDER FRAME & TRACTION
- Rocker: The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
- Front grip: A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
- Lateral grips: The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide an excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Structured frame: The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
- Contact grip: A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections.
- Crampons: Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel tips positioned beneath the base of the foot.
- The flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment: This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- BOA® Fit System: DIAL into a FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
- AGILITY AND SPEED: The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
- POWER AND PRECISION: Power without compromising precision, the BOA®
- Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
- Lateral Adjust: offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift, activated by simply pushing with the pole
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides the perfect grip.
BOA FIT SYSTEM
Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround. TSL Patent
LOCK ADJUSTMENT 1
Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
Sound and shock absorbing system – TSL patent
The flotation is activated by simply pushing it with the pole, so you don’t have to bend down.
We offer a wide variety of gear from TSL Outdoor including the TSL Highlander Original Snowshoes. In addition to TSL Outdoor gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
I don't have a clue how to even wear them. Are there special shoes I'm supposed to use? There is a button that turns at the top of the foot. I can only turn one way, which makes it tighter.
Perhaps they are way too much for the little shoeshoeing I do.
Very happy with the new shoes and customer service. However ordered two pair on the same day and only received one pair: my wife and I are waiting to try them out when we receive the second pair
I just got these snowshoes, so I haven’t trekked in the mountains yet, however, we just got about a foot of snow in Seattle and I got to try them out. They did great on the city streets. Super easy to put on, I mean super easy. I’ve used other snowshoes and they we like a two person operation - these aren’t. On my city trek I was on ices, fresh powder and packed out snow, they performed great in all of these conditions. I’m very happy I have these snowshoes in my winter fun lineup.