Trekking pole MOVE CARBON/ALU 2 ADJUST : Link the most diverse types of support with maximum efficiency!
INSTINCTIVELY CHANGE THE POSITION OF YOUR HAND ON THE HANDLE AND SUPPORTS FOR:
- Safe and effective grip.
- Natural and powerful support for the edge of your hand, thus avoiding needless gripping of the handle.
- Energy saving both rising and falling while providing maximum power.
ERGONOMIC, EVA FOAM HANDLE
- without indexing guaranteeing the MOVE’s excellent power / comfort relationship.
- Quick adjustment support. System designed so you can adjust the support height (depending on the slope) for maximum efficiency and accuracy of force distribution.
- -Prevents loss of the poles on steep slopes
- -Secure, instant unclipping in the event of a fall.
The «Move» is devoid of a standard strap in order to have no compression and so, no bad blood circulation.
- EVA foam handle : 1 adjustable support-handle + 1 fixed support-handle
- Detachable Leash
- 2 parts Carbon / Aluminium
- External Lock System
- Tungsten tip
A range of tips to choose from:
- Swing : Poles come supplied with Ø55 and Ø85 baskets and the Crossover end piece.
- Push & Pull : Poles come supplied with Ø55 and Ø95 baskets and the Crossover end piece.
- Twist : Poles come supplied with Ø55 and Ø85 baskets and the Crossover end piece.
|MOVE CARBON/ALU 2 ADJUST|
|SIZES||38.8 > 55''|
|WEIGHT||0.56 lbs x 2|
EXTERNAL LOCK SYSTEM
External tightening technology, offering excellent resistance under all atmospheric conditions, as well as a fast and sure adjustment of the poles.
PUSH & PULL SYSTEM
A Patented system, for fast and easy basket mounting and removal. TSL offers 3 baskets, for better adaptation to all types of terrain : Summer (ø 55 mm) – Winter (ø 95 mm) – Powder (ø 130 mm).
Rotation system used to change baskets.
Here at TSL, we love being immersed in nature, preserving it and respecting its deep silence. This is why we’ve developed this Crossover.
We offer a wide variety of gear from TSL Outdoor including the TSL Trekking Poles Move Carbon / ALU 2 Adjust. In addition to TSL Outdoor gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the TSL Trekking Poles Move Carbon / ALU 2 Adjust and other products from TSL Outdoor. We are an authorized TSL Outdoor dealer.|