The design premise for the Kadre bag was to create the ultimate go bag - one bag to carry a full cache worth of guns, gear, and ammo. The backpack needed to be tough as hell, provide modular mounting options, accept full-size rifles & pistols, support loads of ammo, and still, present a low-vis optic for carry in urban areas. Functionally it needed to be tactical AF without reading like every overtly-tactical bag on the market.
It also needed to be at home in the back of a pickup or being rucked to a primitive bugout site. The Kadre is our solution. It is capable of storing rifles up to 35" in length with barrel extension shroud. The rifle can be lashed to the vertical Velcro Molle with the included dual-side Velcro straps for secure carry. An internal frame sheet provides both support for the weight of the rifle and also a barrier between wearer and bag contents.
Two interior padded pistol pockets fit a full-size with room for extra magazines. The inner flap is equipped with an integrated compression sack for apparel, providing quick access, and segmenting your softgoods within the main compartment. Externally the CORDURA® chassis has five rows of butted Molle perfect for attaching accessories, such as the Triple S Dopp Kit for additional storage (sold separately).
Quick access exterior main pocket fits up to four AR magazines, with secondary interior pocket for eyeglasses and key lanyard. The bag features a large field of loop Velcro for badging. A top-mounted water-resistant zipper secures a quick-access travel pocket - perfect for your digital carry, passport or wallet. The YKK zippered rear compartment houses a quick-access padded 15" laptop sleeve and a multitude of admin pocketing.
A hydration bladder pocket accepts up to a 3-Liter bladder, complete with hose access port and routing. Padded backpack shoulder straps are stowable to keep the bag completely clean of snag hazards. Dual webbing straps on the back of the Kadre allow it to be placed onto the handle of most wheeled luggage. Whether your range is a five-star VIP bunker or a primitive flat-site, the Kadre will ruck all your essentials. Overall dimensions 21" H x 13" W x 9” D.
- Overall dimensions 21" H x 13" W x 9" D
- 45 liter volume
- Weather-resistant 500d hybrid NP CORDURA® chassis with DWR coating (Ranger/Nightfjall)
- Weather-resistant 500d Nylon chassis with DWR Coating (MultiCam®)
- YKK® zippers with quiet pulls
- Milspec Duraflex® hardware
- External MOLLE webbing
- Loop Velcro® panel
- Retractable grab handles
- Internal frame sheet for support
- Two internal padded pistol pockets fit full-size pistols
- Two internal mesh cargo pockets
- Internal integrated compression sack
- Easy access padded 15" laptop compartment
- Internal admin organization pockets
- Luggage straps to piggyback on wheeled luggage handles
- Fits up to 3L water bladder with clip and hose routing (not included)
- Stowable shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Removable waist strap
- Removable water-resistant rain fly
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1 year workmanship & materials warranty
We offer a wide variety of gear from Viktos including the Viktos Kadre Backpack. In addition to Viktos gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Viktos Kadre Backpack and other products from Viktos. We are an authorized Viktos dealer.|