The Voodoo Tactical 60" Drag Bag was created by the well known sniper Todd "Swank" Svenkesen. He wanted to meet today's needs. He created this drag bag with rugged pack cloth construction with a 60" interior length and a height of 8". It fits all assembled weapons with scope attached. It has 4 exterior pouches: an 18"L x 5"W x 2½H" exterior bipod pouch and 18"L x 4"W x 2½H" scope pouch and two additional exterior pouches of 11"L x 10"W x 2½H" and 10"L x 4"W x 2½H". It even comes with an external pouch that conceals additional straps. Horizontal and vertical male and female buckles for modular bag attachment. Silent pulls on every military grade nylon self-repairing zipper. Adjustable shoulder strap with non-skid pad, removable hidden padded adjustable shoulder harness that allows for muzzle up or muzzle down back pack carry. Two sets of web carry handles and drag handle. There is an interior cleaning rod pouch as well as a padded center divider to protect the rifle from the barrel when stored broken down to include a pouch to secure the muzzle on either side. Lots of interior and exterior MOLLE for extra pouches or attachments and interior weapons tie-down straps.
- Drag Handle
- Padded Weapons Divider
- Padded Weapon Protector
- Snap Zipper Protective Flap
- Storage Pouch For Shoulder Harness
- Adjustable Removable Padded Harness
- Adjustable Weapons Hold-down Straps
- Non-skid Adjustable Removable Shoulder Strap
- Inside Removable Pocket For Cleaning Gear, Ammo
- Camouflage Burlap Attachments
- Inside Flap Covered Pistol Pouches
- 2 Long Pockets For Scope, Tripod Etc.
- Vertical Pocket For Spotting Scope
- Large Outside Zippered Pouch
- Universal Webbing
- Measures 63"L overall outside x 8"W x 13"H.
Needed an extra long bag for a custom rifle build.