The Tactical Entry Tool was designed for use by law enforcement and fire/rescue personnel for accomplishing forcible entry into buildings, vehicles and other locked enclosures.
The working ends of the tool will perform a diversity of tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing the tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, control and balance during use.
The material used as well as the manufacturing process involved are the best available and are backed with a full lifetime guarantee.
- 24" Long
- 8 pounds
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Heads
- Commercial gas valve shut-off
- Driver for hydrant socket
- Lightweight sure-grip handle.
- Unique hammer head feature for battering or use as flat wedge impact point.
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; both structure & vehicle. Miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting & prying force. Forked prying tang for pulling lag bolts and heavy nails
- Pointed tang for digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Zak Tools including the Zak Tool 24" Tactical Entry Tool. In addition to Zak Tools gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.